Do you need help with food tips and recipes? Maybe you just want a go-to place for everything food. For a healthful lifestyle, nutrition tips, and healthy recipes, look no further than Cooking, Recipes, Food.
This site is full of all the best tools to help you get into your kitchen and get your cook on. It doesn’t matter if you have a craving or if you just want to try something new, this is the site you need (and will love), just try it and see! Visit the recipes section of Cooking, Recipes, Food for all the recipes you want, at your fingertips!
The types of recipes you can find on this site are literally endless. From Buckwheat Risotto to Saturday night Steak Fajitas, what more could you want? How about dessert? For that, there are delicious and sweet recipes like Homemade Banana Foster Cheesecake and Homemade Mochi Ice Cream. Go ahead and take a look.
And until then, here are some hand-picked recipes from Food and Dating to get you started. Each recipe has tips too, so you can make it great the first time. Some tips include stirring the sausage so that you get an even cook, which comes in handy on our first choice. And this dish is also a make-ahead dish, meaning you can completely assemble it as if it were ready to go in the oven, but you can refrigerate it overnight and have it ready to bake as soon as you like in the morning. How great is that?
First for breakfast, here’s an easy casserole filled with potatoes, sausage, and eggs. Casseroles are perfect for big parties or also batch cooking. Either way, there will be lots of food to go around and everyone will want seconds.
Breakfast Casserole with Potatoes Sausage EggsPrint Recipe
- 1 lb pork sausage (hot or regular)
- 20 oz potatoes with onion the refrigerated vegetables
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 12 piece eggs (you should whisk them beforehand)
- 8 oz cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take a medium baking dish and grease it with butter or baking spray. Set it aside.
- Start the works with the cooking of the sausage. You should put them into a medium skillet and cook over medium heat making them browned. In order to achieve the even result, stir sausage. They can break up and that is good.
- When it is ready, remove sausage to a plate and set it aside.
- Now you should cook the potatoes in the same skillet but first add the butter to it.
- Cook the potatoes until they browned a little bit and crispy appears on the outside. Do not forget stirring the product.
- Take a baking dish prepared beforehand and transfer the fried potatoes into it, add half of the seasonings, pepper, and salt.
- On the top of the potatoes spread the sausage and cheese.
- And that is not the end! Now it is high time to pour the eggs, which should be salted and peppered.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven and cook it for half an hour. The eggs must set and be cooked completely.
- You can leave the mixture in the baking pan in a refrigerator overnight and in the morning to cook it in order to serve warm. In this case, cooking time can be longer – about an hour.
The casserole is always a beneficial solution when there are a lot of people at the table. You can even make your own changes in this super easy and perfect recipe. For example, use the boiled fresh potatoes instead of the refrigerated mixture. But please follow the instructions in order to appreciate the meal to the full extent.
Cooking can be easy and fun, especially if you find a site that’s easy to navigate and full of good recipes, great tips, and tons of inspiration! Happy Cooking!
Leave a Reply