When trying to get the perfect cookie recipe, you can come across many obstacles. Differences in types of ingredients and different measurements can leave you confused as to what the answer is for the best cookies recipe.
However, we’re here to help. With this recipe coming to you from Joy Food Sunshine, you have the answer to your perfect cookie questions! Combining delicious yet simple ingredients gives you the best results and this recipe proves just that!
Today, I decided to focus on a chocolate chip cookie recipe. The reason I chose to do so is that it is a classic fan favorite and pretty easy to make! Although some chocolate chip cookie recipes use over the top ingredients such as walnuts or M&M’s, we like this recipe because it sticks with the classics!
So, take a look at this classic chocolate chip cookie recipe. It’s so simple that anyone can make these!
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever
I’m sure you’ve seen dozens of cookie recipes before. Whether you’re looking in your grandma’s old recipe book or on the back of the chocolate chip bag, everyone has their own secret recipe up their sleeve.
However, if you are unsure which recipe is the one for you, look no further. This recipe uses the exact amount of ingredients you need and nothing more, because, like I always say, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!”
Your ingredients are as followed. They’re super simple and for the most part, expected in most cookie recipes. They are:
- 1 cup salted butter (softened)
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
As with the ingredients, the preparation work is pretty easy when it comes to this one:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder. Set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars until combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until combined.
- Add 12 oz package of chocolate chips and mix well.
- Roll 2-3 TBS (depending on how large you like your cookies) of dough at a time into balls and place them evenly spaced on your prepared cookie sheets. (alternately, use a small cookie scoop to make your cookies).
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 8-10 minutes. Take them out when they are just barely starting to turn brown.
- Let them sit on the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
Why Is This The Best Cookies Recipe?
1) The Taste (Of Course)!
One of the reasons why I decided to share this particular recipe is because it’s for chocolate chip cookies. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who doesn’t enjoy a warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie! Simply the fact that it’s chocolate chip is reason enough for me!
2) The Simplicity of the Ingredients!
One of the reasons why I love this recipe so much is because it keeps the ingredients simple. This particular recipe decides to skip the dramatics and go straight to the classic ingredients. In fact, you probably have most, if not all somewhere in your kitchen cabinet!
3) It Uses The Best Ingredients!
When it comes to the best cookies recipe, it’s hard to find the perfect ingredients to use. However, with this one, it lets you know the perfect ingredients to use to get this best result. For example, using sea salt instead of kosher salt can make a huge difference in the overall taste of your cookies!
4) They’re Easy To Make!
One of my favorite things about chocolate chip cookies is how easy they are to make! This recipe mainly involves combining the ingredients and rolling them into the cookie shape. Almost anyone can do that!
5) They’re Fast!
They ready to eat in no time! One of the great things about this recipe is that there is no need to save time to chill your cookie dough. They’re prep and cooking time takes only 30 minutes out of your day to prepare!
6) They Can Be Made Vegan!
7) Chocolate Chip Cookies Are A Classic!
Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies! This recipe is such a classic that you will for sure be the favorite at your next barbecue or family get together!
8) The Dough Can Be Kept Frozen!
One of the great things about this recipe is the fact that this dough can be kept frozen to be made at a later date! It’s perfectly fine to make extra dough because you can save it for next time!
9) It Has A 5 Star Review!
Last but not least, one of the main reasons why I decided to share this recipe with you is because of it’s stellar reviews! It has gotten nothing but postive feedback and has quickly become a fan favorite for many at different occasions!
Well there you have it! The best cookies recipe! Please let us know if you decide to try this one out for yourself at home! Happy baking!